❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ WHERE ARE YOU ?! in my heart you will always be forever special
it had been quite sometimes since i last blogged ! shall blog today ! hohoho :D yesterday was my first paper- CHEMISTRY & it totally sucks, difficult lah ! what i studied didn't come out, sad :( today was my 2nd paper -GEOGRAPHY another difficult paper ! *hell, I'm fainting my map reading 10marks byebye le ! i stared at the paper, still no answer come out ! what i studied again didn't come out :( SAD SAD SAD ! how i wish there will be miracle !
be my motivation will you ? the jealously is still there ... :(
**to samantha ! your noodles that time was delicious ! *yummy (she asked me to put de ! LOL ^^)