❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ Things are changing & people too :D 那一句我爱你 , iloveyou*missing you
went school today, others are having their end of year exams good luck to them ! :D first two period went to AVA room, the VP talk ... oh man, it's boring ! so~ wanna fall asleep then after recess -3hrs of maths ! after school went to amk mac met up with them to study ... that's all for today, now I'm chionging for my 'O' level liao no more slacking ! hahaha :D
I'm thinking if i can do it for my O not, left 20 + more days only, i'm so worry ! help me ! turning mad ~ my studies is making me mad !