❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
yesterday went school for maths, 8am-10am ! got back the envelop with the wishes from my classmates, haha thanks to those who wrote to me ! :DD *smile then met with yeemin to library ! arena, esther & sihua joined us later on after their lessons nothing much, all we did is to STUDY ! today, no class so stayed at home .. went mac met up with arena, esther, sihua & pearl studied there, then samantha & shuying came find us walked home with samantha, walked into the library.. homed around 7+pm ! :D lessons again tmr and so on ~
Olevel is getting sooner and sooner, i'm turning really mad soon! stress stress stress ! how can i get rid of these stress ? *scream 11 more days to my science practical !