❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today went school, last assembly ! last time to wake up so early & go for school ! i will surely miss it !!! well, had two period of chemistry lesson today ! *yawns.. PE- free period then recess ! after that is English lesson, went opposite class with arena because Miss Goh asked us to go there, first time heard she talking so softly (exams going on in the class -Marshall's class) & she wished me all the best haha ! LOLS she asked us to go kitchen there to take those fnn papers & file ! then after that went to hall ! took back prelims result :( sadly, i only passed my Chinese & Food and Nutrition! & I had completed my secondary four ! :D not happy with my results ! need to work super super hard !
Mrs Choong & Mr Kumar gave us our presents ! Mrs Choong bought the presents while Mr Kumar sponsor the food but end up Mr Kumar never bought any, postpone ! haha going to have a class party at 19 NOV ! woohoo ~ :D stayed back till 1.40pm to write all those good luck messages to our classmates ! *laughs actually only need to write to some but end up i wrote to all ! :D
after school, took taxi to amk library find arena, yeemin & esther ! saw kengboon, kenneth & kiankeat gor in the library too :) found a table, sat there studied, read magazine & chat ! left around 6.30pm, homed !
'O'level is coming ! stress can ~ *fainting prom night is coming ! (need to save money) holidays is coming ! hahahahhaa :D
*cause of my skin colour, milo ? or mixed blood ? i still remember, when I'm primary 6 my skin colour very dark due to swimming without putting on the sunblock ! hahaha hohoho :D anyway i think, it's all natural lah ! *ROFL