❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ no title ! 4 more days to my 'O' science practical !
last few days went esther's house to study instead of going library her sister is super cute and adorable ! :D yesterday went out to relax with yeemin & samantha, the husband & wives outing :D !! waited for the husband for 1 hour at the MRT, poor da`nai & er`nai ! LOL we went marina square & suntec, shopped around i want the Zara's umbrella & Guess's handbag ! homed around 9.30pm :) a great day spent ! loveeeeee :D
these few days I'm hooked onto "THE X FAMILY" **thumb up for this show, nice & lame lah !