❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
went school, so boring lah *yawnssssss after school went amk met with yeemin, arena & esther then saw kuan boon & eng siong there too haha :D they were studying ! while samantha & I bought foods to eat after that went amk hub shop shop, went in the nokia shop as saman wants to see the phone she wants then got three malay kids, scold us leh ! so sudden and it is all out of point ! LOLS then homed with samantha ! now I'm online & blogged !
took these pics when I'm bored ! lols so addicted to my brother's phone :P