❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ the jealousy i had, do you know ? I'm treasuring what I'm having now
didn't go school today, went library studied stayed there till around 6pm then off to hub homed around 7pm & now I'm online to blog ! :D
tomorrow is the last day of normal school for me, no more school after that, but still there's remedial classes.. i will miss the school, school's life & everything ! four years spent in this school -Yio Chu Kang Secondary School, there's many many memories, everywhere & corners. the joy, the happiness, the craziness .. everything ! i surely will miss it & can't bear here ! friends & teachers will be miss ! :D
14 more days to my 'O'level first paper -science practical papers