❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
yesterday was my science practical :) it really came out the glass block thing ! *yeah i passed for that in my prelim HOHOHO~ :D the practical was so-so lorh ! haha after that was locked up in the dance room till 2pm ! then went ate lunch with my sisters & talked craps homed with samantha as usual :)
today went school awhile then to samantha's house she cooked breakfast for me & sihua, so sweet of her :) then maple-ing awhile haha ! then left to esther's house I'm wet ! as the rain was very heavy ! haha sleep on esther's bed -so comfortable lah ! but never sleep lorh cos her sister played with us =.= ! cooked noodles to eat as all of us are hungry played her piano ~ looked at those past years yearbooks ! we look so nerdy ! we also looked at those neoprints.. homed with arena at around 7 plus :D I'm tired ! *yawns