❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ that's touching :D } watching again ? i won't mind heh heh !
ytd went out with my sisters :D there's a old taxi driver ! she scolded us from the start we board till we alight ! she scold us like we waste her time just to send us opp ! FOO KIM WAH her name, SH9016D , omg her attitude sucks ~ ! went somewhere to pool as funland don't let me go in ! =( 17 more days only cant meh ! HEHs ! the day was quite simple as we didn't went much places ...
today went school for physics lesson ! went to watch SECRET with esther and sihua! it's a nice show, i don't mind watching again haha ! although i didn't really cry but it's real touching and I'm not cold blooded ! ROFL ! hahas after movie shop around then homed ! :)
(i look weird with my this new hairstyle) ( i miss my hair !!! )