❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥oh my pretty pretty boy, iloveyou like i ... pretty pretty boy of mine, just tel me you love me too :)
no school for me today, slept till quite late then around 12.30 met with my sisters yeemin, arena, peini, esther, samantha, sihua, grace & fiducia took train down to city hall then pearl met us there. . . went somewhere shopped then to marina square around 5 + took train homed ! :D
i want my black skinny ! i want this & i want that, i want alot of things ! :D