❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the memories are still there, somewhere } up, down, left, right, bottom , top .... and so so so ~ in love
my woonnderss start here !
i want to keep those memories deep inside my heart the feeling had faded but the memories are still there the happiness, the sadness the madness i had memories are the pain that lost their meanings over time
oh man ! I'm rotting at home, staring at my com all day friendster-ing, exploring, video-ing, listen-ing and blog-ing ! I AM BORED ! RARR* iamSCREAMINGlikenoonebusiness i don't feel like studying, i feel like giving up i am turning mad ~ OH GODDDDD help !
forever doesn't mean forever, promise before doesn't mean he or she will promise forever he or she doesn't know what he or she is doing me, when I'm blind i don't know what I'm doing after did it for a long time then realise i shouldn't had cos he doesn't know how much i had did for him i won't let myself get hurt anymore ! i learnt to protect myself from everythings :D and i will seek revenge after my O, just you wait and see, girl !
the everlasting road to my dream :D there is still a long way to reach my dream, i couldn't afford to give up now ! i must reach my dream one day ... i will live life to the fullest, haha :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIAOYIN mei -sweet fourteen :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARON ANG -sweet sixteen :)