❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I'll remember you, & that's forever true you're the one that I'll always miss never thought it would feel like this
(one meaning, three words & eight letters)
yawnsssss, I'm soooo tired ! currently having mood-swing ! bored ?!?! yeah where are you, dumb ? i had enough of all your nonsense maybe one day i will forget you, maybe maybe ... all the lies, nothing but LIES every stories have its own ending, no matter is happy or sad it always need to end, no everlasting stories ...
mum gave me a cup of red wine just now, drank it & it taste so bitter ! i still prefer that drink to this red wine feeling so __________ after drinking, maybe i shouldn't had drink it.. *laughs. whole day stayed at home, revised -geography ! hahahaha :D imagine i studied ? nah, i fall asleep in the end :D (at least i did read something) nothing else to write... ...
27 september, it's pearl nuer's birthday sorry for not going school ! happy belated birthday :D
went airport to send peini marhmie off ! cried, sad really sad. can't control, the tears just ran down my eyes miss you & always loving you ! :)
the times we had, we enjoyed, misses lots :D i will always remember it !
You laugh at their stupid jokes You feel shy whenever they're around. You smile when you hear their voice. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her. They're all you think about. You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them. You would do anything for them, just to see them. While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.