❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ good girl gone bad } laughs .... love, miss, need, want ! my woonnderss in my woonnderland ! :D when will my woonnders stop?
Cloud is walking, rain is flying A lot of sadness smiles in the wind Heart is burning, tears are dropping Your betrayal no one knows Can you tell me you love me Let it be like begging Don't afraid that it only needs one seconds to talk out But you just don't want My pain is like knife the blood dripping down can be seen You just stay in her side smiling If pride is not needed anymore What love in this world that you cannot buy All those innocent can be thrown away All those promises become a joke If the promises made are not important anymore What things that can make you proud All the promises burn following the wind, the love given has been stopped Heartbeats you should know, no roads to hide where tears know
tsk, SCREAM SHOUT whatever ! I'm waiting , you know ? you know what i want to hear ? you too, you too, you too ! forget the past and move on, YAWNS ! I'm tired (although i slept for so many hours) I'm turning into a fatter pig :P
sorry ya sisters, tmr can't go out with you girls next time i try to go out again yeah :) enjoy ya !
i miss my sisters, every single one of them ! maomao, IMissYou :D !