❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ counting down to my 16 birthday & cousin's wedding, 3 more days :D
swollen eye today, weird weird ! (cry whole night yesterday) one big one small :( Took back some of my results, one word- kanasai ! after school got maths remedial, only me, sihua, gerald & kiankeat gor I learnt something today, i got listened de okay ! haha :D then after that went hub met up with esther, arena, yeemin, samantha & her sister, Priscilla .. & thanks gerald ! for accompany me walked to amk hub ! :) Shopped around and bought heels, thanks yeemin deardear & arena dardar for the heels ! :D the early b`day present i got , LOLS ILoveMySisters, all ! :) & homed around 6, yawnssss I'mTired ! alright shall end here today, too tired to continue ByeBye & TakeCare ! loveeee & missses :D
35 days to O level ! (oh my god ! it's fast, too fast.. the more it's nearer, i will get more scared !)