❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ a sunny banana day, where wonders start } scream no school, no stress ! woots-lala
went yck stadium in the morning for teachers' day celebration dance the aces thing, starting was blur don't know the steps well then class bonding time ! well, my class didn't do bonding as Mr kumar not there, Mrs choong went to play in the games then they went play the handball le so left only few of us there... our class won 3rd in place for handball ~ congrats ! :)
after the celebration, went to amk hub -celebrate sihua's birthday ! ate at kfc, bought cake ~~ and slack around there :D then they all watch movie, me, peini and yeemin went to play pool !
I'm tired now ~ * yawns * school holidays started ! but Tuesday still need go back school !
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY ! :)
I somehow think that you had changed, I see the way you behaved is so different from last time. I don't know why, I feel you are so so so so DIFFERENT ! when did you become like that ? all the promises you said had gone ! you said you said you said - you won't ! you you you you are the one i care alot but end up .................. you are that guy i cried alot for but ................. i want to hate you, loathe you but ................ i really want to give up on you but after so many dayss, month i can say i still can't ! (i still care even when i say i don't care)
you are reading the WOONNDERWOMANN 's blog ! take care, byebye :)