❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today had geography and food & nutrition papers two papers today ! (stress can !?!) didn't really study cause not enough time i realise whenever I'm stress, i sleep a lot and i will turn moody my mood-swing had started ! i still left few more papers to go ~ woots stay relax, everythings will be fine :D just did a "survey", OMG ! I'm fooled, SHIT ! ah song, you win liao ! :(
i wanted to forgive you for what you did to me in the past but i simply can't... all i know is you back stab me ! you betray me !