❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
early in the morning went school for maths lesson, did prelim paper 1 then around 12 met up with saman and miaoyin at yck then amk to meet up with the others ! full ppaassyyyg outing ! :D people at east coast yesterday were peini, pearl, arena, amanda, samantha, sihua, esther, yeemin, me, gerald, miaoyin, karine, grace and fiducia ! :) cut the cake first cause it's going to melt.. rent bike @ $7 for 2hrs, me yeemin karine and amanda -bike ! esther, samantha, gerald and miaoyin -roller blade ! the others play around the beach there got cut when climbing up the rocks to find arena peini and pearl got a few scars on my knee and it hurts... after cycling, my butt hurts lah ! LOLS played with the sea-waters, took pictures and finally a PPAASSYYYG pic ! went home with peini and esther while some went town reach home around 8+ , *yawns* (i used up all my Brain cells and energy) anyway, thanks for the day ! i enjoyed the times with you people ! i love my sisters & didi ! :D they are my everythings..
today and yesterday no school, e-learning ! currently at samantha's house doing e-learning and meanwhile blogging ! nothing much to say liao :D tmr is my O EL oral ! GOSH !!! I'm nervous i need to resit for my MTL O papers as i score B3 ~ haiz shall end here, byebye and take care !
you didn't say, i don't wish to ask neither will i care nor bother again i suddenly don't know you, like i used to.
-till the day i let you go
(i miss those memories but yet i love my current memories)