❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ that hot yet cold weather; i'm tired } round off my day with a good night sleep, sweetsweetdream i had
today lessons was so-so yeah beginning everythings was going alright but end up like .. eh ~ screw you upside-down lah, tmd ~ i hate you to the very end man ! p.s you think you very good eh ?! oh god ~ you are not okay ! when one day i explode i don't know what will i do you will never know DAMN* (yeah ! angers released) [ sorry for those rudeness, I'm just releasing my angers out ! ] after school waited for pearl as she went do things then off to sulan's house ~ woots-lala :DD backed home around 4 +, as pearl went for tuition & sulan too so shuang no tuition for me (maybe having tuition may help me more) goodbye people :)-off to sleep
back to mood-swing days ! I'm suffocating inside i wanna cry out loud ~ listening to songs then i cried (oh my god what's happening) maybe I'm TEMPERAMENTAL yeah ~ the sweet yet sour-y feel /that woonnderwomann in the wondderworld all those memories so close to me just fade away *
done this just now ~ best gor :DD (not the actual one)