❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the song, the melody, the meaning } I'm too temperamental, i know &&;; its hard to let you go
a bad Sunday mood ! stayed at home the whole weekend super boring can ! next week will be out with my sisters XD BOREDNESS to MADNESS ~ *turning my house upside down* listening to songs and happen to hear songs that remind me of you oh baby, i on my way down the lane to forget you (trying very hard) I'm super bored ! SUPER SUPER SUPER bored~ *scream* i shouted your name in my heart just now :DD you were everything that i wanted but i shall end this soon !
these songs quite nice and meaningful
p.s i will still go even if you disagree ! i will still pay for it even if you don't give me money !