❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today was so sian lah ! other people got programme for them then we sec 4 must do maths paper ! what is this lah ~ :( today whole day slacking ! wahahahs :DD after school went for my practical ! i thought i going do badly but i did quite successfully ! *YEAH- scream* after practical went library meet up with arena, yeemin & esther ! then makan there and sat there til 6pm ! :DD on the way home, we were like madwomanssss ! laughing out loud along the way! i enjoyed my day with my mad sisters ~ they are indeed SIAO ! totally MAD lah ! woots-lala ~~~ :DD