❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ a raining weather, take me with you } you should have told me you didn't like me any more but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me although I will curse you I'll still miss you since I am a girl, to whom love is everything
today went bugis with my mum and waited for dad to finish his work went sim lin square to buy my thumb drive ! finally bought mine LOLS then back home to blog and change my blog songs and friendster song ! my blog song is currenlty changed to MI LU BING (superband) de WO WEI SHE MO HAI AI NI (why do i still love you) nice song yeah ! now, I'm off to amk central ~ bye people ! :)