❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ oh god ! *SCREAM*- pimples grew ! } two + one new pimples on my face ><"
today donated money to the don't know what- oops ! ROFL* PE lesson grouped up for the "hand ball" games starting next lesson ! WOOTS~ HAH-LEH-LUH-YAH ! chemistry got test (I don't know can !?!) then Chinese- gossiping lesson hum lesson, went toilet till 11.20+ (we were getting ready for photo taking) then around 11.30 off to photo taking ! WOOTS-LALA :DD i simply love my class-404'07 and obviously missing 304'06 ROFL* chemistry lesson at relief room ~ :) then to Mr kumar's lesson (CME), and the guys are so enjoying~ Mr kumar were talking bout BGR and somethings more ~~~ :) my class is funny lah ! LAUGH OUT LOUDDDD~ ! :DD
after school went makan with my sisters ! me, yeemin, arena, peini, esther & hansa ! :DD then went library borrow books and slack, (pearl joined us after phy lesson) went slacking and fooling around in the library, ha-leh-luh-yah ! playing with peini's laptop ! mad over photos (zi-lian-ing !) climbing the toilet bowls, up and down there ROFL* taking loads of photos ! WOOTS-LALA went home around 5.45+ :DD (p.s I'm tired) photos will be upload soon when i receive them ! :DD
these photos were taken on Saturday ! went out with my sisters ! :DD WOOTS-LALA :) my kuku pics (zilian-ing) :DD
bored ! in the toilet at far east plaza ! our kuku faces :DD (fooling around) ROFL* I LOOK SO KUKU !