❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the nervous had gone, I'M HAPPY } you were everything that i wanted :)
yesterday was my oral ! i was damn nervous can ! *tongue twist-ed* oh my god, then the conversation was so~ OUT OF POINT lah after oral went library with sasa, ate at the cafe and the foods are delicious and cheap ! pictures at sasa's blog, http://thatladyy.blogspot.com well sat there and chat with her bout band concert and prom night then saw gerald didi and miaoyin meimei walking in the library ! :) went 2nd floor find them then around 6+ walked home that gerald didi arh ! so noti never walk miaoyin mei home de ! then sasa say she took the third bus home ! (bus-third =bastard) i was like =.="' LMAO, ROFL~~~ :DD
oh ya, during chinese lesson, that dumb weixiang send esther a video he asked us to watch till the ending ! oh man ~ YUCKS ! my reaction was, "eeeyer, OMG~~" the video is super digusting ! chopping dead people body ! they chopped like they chopping dead pork meat lah ! *nearly puke out*
today stayed at home, BORED lah CALBEE-ing & bird-nest -ing ! *YUMMY* i want go out leh ! HAHAS
for the past few days, some hongkongers came our school ! then on friday was their last day and friday some china people came ! lols ~finally my oral is over ! WOOTs-LALA ! :DD
*scream* i miss him lah ! baby , SHOUTED your name out loud ~~ I'm me, CYLX shout my name will you WAHAHAS LMAO ! woonnderwoman to rich taitai wannabe living in the woonnderland ! :DD