❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ my computer broke down ! } what the hell !?!?!?!?! ROFL* =( sad lah !
currently at someone house using computer ! :) WAHAHAHAS ! :DD nothing much happen in school these few days, but ! yesterday some people come my blog SPAM ! what the hell ! think i don't know who is he sia, it's lame lah =.= i know lorh ! and that is L**, well forget it lah ! yesterday went kfc and sat there chat with my sisters ~ and tmr is maths common test ! OMG ~ haiz 88 more days to 'O' level and next week i will know how much i got for my MTL 'O' ! oh my god lah ! =.= ROFL* shall end here for today yeah and THANKS ESTHER AIREN ! (you know why) hahas ! :) will update when i have time to online ~ :DD
take care people ! byebye !!! :)
define the words friend and sister do they give them name ? LOLS* *SCREAM MY NAME* aku rindukan mu !