❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the memories are kept and things keep changing } maybe maybe I'm still a temperamental girl
this is my 151 post ! I've been blogging since November 2006 hahas :DD today was kind of rotting at home so went looking at those posts i used to write ! OH GOD~ the way i wrote was so childish and haha,X -ing re-called those time i went insane because of him, mood-swinging and depressing :DD oh hahas, i won't be like that again bah people do change, i do change too ! ROFL* I'm not that girl they used to know when I'm in primary school I'm different now, BIG different ! heh heh :DD those memories in MFPS are kept and not forgotten, those memories in YCKSS are too :) *woots-lala*
shall end here, there's school tmr =.=
(thinking deeply now & melancholy) the feeling of those are so different
starting was so damn sweet but towards the ending was so bittersweet