❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ I'm tired, one word "TIRED" } you know what ?!? (read my mind will you ?)
Mr kumar didn't come school today is he still angry with our class bout yesterday ? hmm ~~~ well, lessons were kind of sian ! *yawns* after school stand outside accompany thy all till 2.15pm hansa went off first cos she say she no money and kind of sian... that samantha eat wrong medicine, go around wanting to kiss people i get away from her ~~~ i don't want get kissed by her ! ROFL* then me and samantha went off 1st then met up with the others around 3.30+ and ate our lunch END ! (nothing much to write)