❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ I'm NERVOUS lah ! } scream, shout ~ and all i want to do !
enjoyed PE lesson ! HAHAHS :DD chemistry relief *YEAH* physics plus one should be doing test but we end up talking LOLs today yeemin dear and esther airen went for oral ! and some others 403 people ! hope they do well eh :) stayed backed in school with hansa and peini then arena joined us after her detention ! then esther and yeemin came, they say quite easy and GOD! tmr sure difficult de lah ! *I'M SCARED* (scream) went home, finished my maths home works rest awhile then came online to blog !
tmr is my 'O' MTL oral ! wish me luck yeah ! JIAYOU :DD i can do it ~ HAH-LEH-LUH-YAH and also good luck to all yckss people taking oral tmr ! :DD
these are some of the pics taken on 3 July 2007 ! p.s there's still some more pics (shall upload next time)
the twin bags ! LOLS, i love my dardar !
SHE LOVE ME, i love her too :DD
sasa and lengleng- sisters ! & arena dardar & me ! loves~
mad over peini marhmie's laptop finally the group photo that day :)