❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ I'm down on a moody mood these few days } i so so excited to go out with my sisters ~ :)
now I'm here to update my blog ! yesterday nothing much happen, went far east after school to buy my black cardigan ~ :DD school noting much happen ! we are lame - LAUGH OUT LOUD yeah ! :DD the ANTI-UPG ! yeemin- YAN shou ling(general)/gui fei sulan- CHEN shou ling/gui fei arena- LIN fu shou ling/gui fei peini- LU fu shou ling/gui fei me- ZHOU bao biao(bodyguard head)/ momo, of YAN shou ling pearl- YANG bao biao/ momo, of LU fu shou ling esther- HUANG bao biao/ momo, of LIN fu shou ling sihua- CHEN bao biao/ momo, of CHEN shou ling P.S [ all the "bodyguard/baobiao" protect their own "deardear" ] today assembly was bored ~ what happening? (I don't know) i only know some Indians playing drums ? (I don't know what that call) after school went KFC for lunch with arena yeemin peini pearl gerald kuanboon & ME :) (esther & hansa pei us walk there then they went home lerh !) then after eating gerald and kuanboon went home then we all sat there chat ~ went amk hub then went home ! changed blog song from because of you to you make me wanna then now to maybe ... ~ (still considering) GOODBYE people ~ :DD