❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
P.E today, played against with others group ! LOLS then craft ! OMG tomorrow is my practical day ! oh my godddddd !~ I'm not prepare *nervous* english lesson, miss chong said she very touch ! (we bought her, her favourite "big breakfast" and hashborwns for her breakfast) me arena sulan and shuying ~ :DD her mood today was super good k ! (she kept smiling) so glad to see her mood so good today ! HAHAS :) during TC lesson went staff room with pearl help out mrs choong to count the maths papers for tomorrow (sort them out) then she gave me a NA paper ask me do ROFL* (do ? see my mood lah haha) p.s. this is my FIRST TIME in the staff room for these four years LOLS went down meet the others then they said samantha and hansa went off first liao ler so me, arena and yeemin went library lorh ~ eat and chat ! :) OMG ! i hurt my hand is very the pain can ~ *sobs* (blueblack soon) went home around 6 + haha :DD
why sec4 had to do maths papers tomorrow ? why can't we do what the others do out of point lah hor ! SIAN ~ 90 + more days to O level
I'm turning my house my bed my everythings UPSIDE-DOWN jumping up and down, left and right ~ everywhere !