❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ flying to where you are } baby, i want you lah oh god, aku rindukan mu~
here listening to "liu geng hong" 's songs, and i seriously missing you right now ! :) i suppose to forget you and concentrate on my studies but i just can't do it, teach me will you .. do you understand how one feels when one is missing someone badly and every now and then his image will be right in my mind *shout* i need to forget you soon !
today just as usual went school but my stomach ache like hell yeah ! stupid thing and stupid pain ROFL* those guys in my class are so gay lah ! LOLS school are bored, after school went library with yeemin, peini, esther, hansa, samantha then arena nd sulan don't know go where eat lerh ! sat there ate our lunch, play with the two laptop (peini's & saman's) chat and after peini went home, we start to revise and do our homeworks ! guai eh !?! hahas went home around 5.30 + :DD *yawns* tired now lah ! goodbye people