❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{you are such a big actor huh!} i really enjoyed your "story" =.= LMAO!
nothing much happen today still the same school~ ! :DD arena dardar, esther airen & saman laogong was late for school PC lesson today was so~ oh god ! i didnt really enjoy, you spoil my mood ! hmm well I'm not that bad to scold you here eh ! but me and sihua had a good laugh ! you sabo me answer questions, hmm well I had already expected lah ! whatever mr kumar ask me my answer will just be " I DON'T KNOW!" ROFL* i won lalalalala~ mr kumar therefore changed and ask other people ! neh-ni-neh-ni-poo-poo! (my style) LOLS =.=
after school waited for the others outside G O, then saw kiankeat gor doing detention (he's late) arena yeemin and sulan got remedial ! (i don't have! *yeah*) saw my oral dates ! - english 17/08/07 & MTL 06/07/07 ohh godd ~ it's coming ! :) *abit scared*
went central with saman laogong and peini marhmie had our lunch then saman used up loads of garlic chili ! around 10+ oh god ! she's SUPER garlic chili & tomato sauce lover ! shopped around then peini marhmie went home first ! she called and said she lost her IC ! so we went back to the HELLO! shop and is that person didn't give back! so got it back lerh ! hahas then walked home with saman laogong! walked inside the park there then go see my primary school (MFPS) i damn miss my primary school times !- MAYFLOWER PRI ! :) now backed home to blog ! hahas :DD
i love my one and only madwoman ! and i will always support you de ! jiayou madwoman, scold that bitch bah ! :DD my madwoman = my sisters & beloved ones ! :) and i love my sisters loadds, they are so important to me ! WOOTS-LALA (my style !)
*yawns* I'm tired now feeling much more better, no more stomach flu lerh ! p.s we are just friends, not what you think :)