❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ where are you when i need you? } you are no where to be found when i need you most!
today went OCH with my sisters YUYU, SASA, GIANGIAN, NANA & MANMAN managed to go inside and up to level 5 ! i appreciated the accompany & care from esther airen thanks so much ! all the way there i never talk, sitting there with my MP3 on i don't know what to say, i don't know what I'm doing i cried many time during this outing. i need to be alone ! (so many things had happened) i had lost my way, i'm totally down ! where's my own self ? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU TO BE BESIDE ME?
4 more days till peini marhmie is back ! :) HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY jolene lim & jian an :DD