❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ trying all over again } it's hard to do things all over again once more
yesterday went amk & met with my TPSS, samantha was overslept so she came late && giangian didn't make it yesterday ! sobs~ talk bout TPSS and finally it is formed on 10JUNE2007 TPSS; THE PARANORMAL SIAO SISTERS sorry sisters ! i didn't go that outing with you girls today! at night i suddenly felt a pain at my heart, then i vomited out, it's painful & terrible feeling (thinking what's wrong with me?) having any illness or ate something wrong? hmm..
went for chemistry lesson today, after that went for lunch at mac with pearl, sihua & jingkai the others went S11 for their lunch we all rushed back school for physics lesson and all of us were late ! hahas :DD inside the maths room was freaking cold can !?! i was not listening to teacher (maybe I'm dreaming) he came over and asked me if i understood (he said i was copying sihua's works & laughing & talking through the lesson) ohh yes yes, i was not listening ! ROFL~ :DD i realised Mr chiang has two tone skin; he went sun tanning! ohh hahas :DD finally lesson over *yeah* so tired~ went home and rest now I'm back to blogging :DD
8 more days till peini marhmie is back ! shall end here today;byebye :)
p/s: gor, don't give up must jiayou !
don't always pon lesson, we do care for you :DD
nuer's brother; my gor
take care && loves
&& people jiayou for O this year, don't slack
peini marhmie, do cheer up alright ! don't be too sad over that,
must smile k ! don't do anything silly !
don't let your nuerr worry, and promise not to hurt yourself !
i simply love you && waiting for you to come back !!!! :DD