❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ thinking how long will you be there in my heart } you make me fall back once again
today woke up quite early and nothing for me to do so on my com && install maple ! finally my bro finished installing :DD *YEAH* i can play again lerh, ROFL~ now preparing to go out, meeting my beloved sisters *yeah* sobs- yeemin deardear cant make it today & peini is back at taiwan ! the SPA only four meeting today. shall update more when i'm back. TTFN :)
9 more days to go- peini marhmiie ! shall end here for today; byebye :DD take care && happy holidays