❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the sweetest memories ! } PPAASSYYYG is reborn ed , love yeah :DD
today lesson was double English, hum and MTL ! so bored lah ! ~ *yawns* chinese lesson my airen a bit sot sot lah ! think too much liao her ! cant stand her lah !!! after school met up with my sisters headed to library then to KFC ate and chatted happily - me yeemin peini esther sihua pearl miaoyin gerald ! pearl ate finished then rush to her tuition ! :) sat and discuss about some things and re-formed PPAASSYYY-G :) it's formed on 28-06-2007 ! (new date; new us) it consist of ten happy people ! PEINI(my marhmie), PEARL (my nuer), ARENA (my dardar), AMANDA (my darling), SAMANTHA (my laogong), SIHUA (my aiai), ESTHER;YUYU (my airen), YEEMING (my deardear), YEELENG (me) & GERALD (my didi) so ~ happy, that happy TEN; love them hell loads ! WOOTS-LALA :DD
went to hub hub then backed home *yawns* I'm tired ! sleepy now ;)
I LOVE MY SISTERS & my PPAASSYYYG (280607) ! :DD every single one of them is love ! and also my friends :)
shall end here today; nothing much to write take care & byebye