❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the sunny afternoon } every things is settle, that's great huh! :)
another boring afternoon at home slacking listening to songs, blogging, reading books and day dreaming too :DD *yawns* imagine i read books ? no one will believe it, but i did ! i wanna go out lah ! rotting at home really sucks chatted with my cuz and she wants me to go back msia well i also long to go back and misses them like hell school is starting in one week time, time passes damn fast ! i haven't finish enjoying the holidays ! :(
2 more days - peini marhmie is back in sg :DD
Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart.
Into every friendship a little rain must fall.
sometimes your smile may ease my pain,
your presence may brighten my days.
but that feeling may not be the same as last time.
"i screamed, i shouted, i cried, i depressed, i laughed, i smiled"