❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the problem would be solve ? } i don't wanna lose her !
i look at her and thinking how long will she be there with me; can i do things well without her? can i live happily, can i smile without her? can she don't leave me behind ?!? and can she be with me now and forever .... never leave me alone ! all the thoughts kept running through my mind when I'm alone on bus ytd i LOVE her & i need her LOADS !!!!!
reply to tags ~ XIAONIE:marhmie, will de :) ILYOU too SAMANTHA:i understand & I'm not bu shuang bout that. i EMO because i ... hard to say, tel you some others days i post the SORRY, is not i bu shuang-ing, you also know i have STM, so i may forgets things perhaps i really didn't said, sorry anyway. yes i did said is my fault, i thought really is my fault marh. and when i said that, i not bu shuang-ing ! since you had forgive, we shall forget bah sisters don't quarrel over these (we never quarrel anyway) NOTE~ SASA , GIANGIAN, YUYU, NANA & MANMAN, i emo-ing because i something happened that's why i didn't talk to you all, sorry bout that maybe some days later then tell you all what happened. well arena, you only talk to me by asking if i wanna eat that and my replied is no as I'm not hungry & NO IS DAMN COLD? never mind, i should have talked to you girls even without voice i went out with you all is thought it would be better than staying at home but also I'm wrong as not talking to you girls. even if i didn't said sorry, i never push all the fault to you all ! maybe some words sounds like pushing the faults but i never mean it and now i just replying your post & I'm NOT buay song ... :DD (now things had cleared- no more whatever "unhappy")
p/s: anyway is my fault that day, I'm sorry bout that ! forget the past and continue the way we used to be true sisters don't quarrel over these. (we didn't) 3 more days till peini marhmie is back ! :DD
*i wont think too much lerh, my sisters are always there for me that's why i love them so much :)