❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ practices make perfect } people do make mistakes; we learnt from our mistakes !
today met up with my sisters~ HANSA, ESTHER & YEEMING :) others can't make it as they are working :( sorry ! I'm the last to reach AMK ! paiseh arh ! went mac for lunch then went funland for pool saw pearl nuer playing with her friends :) saw engsiong, guanboon & packston too and also saw melvin, martin, victor and weixiang. we changed table for 3 times ! ~~ from table 21 to 19 then 2hrs later changed to table 15 ! :DD total we played 6 hours of POOL !!! :DD I'm addicted to pool ! and i really had hell loads of fun with my sisters ! each of us paid ard $9 for these 6hours, worth it huh !?! playing pool is so shuang man ! will be pool-ing again ! reach home around 9 and I'm TIRED !!! *yawns* thanks for the day, i love you girls ! *i miss arena dardar, saman laogong & peini marhmie* :DD
here are some pictures taken today ! :DD "anything"- apple tea(giangian), sprite(me & sasa), root beer(yuyu)