❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ ohhh well I'm BORED } a TEMPERAMENTAL girl ! =.=
hmm, rotting at home the whole day lazy to go out as i had spent all my money ! :DD so i shall accompany my computer this Saturday (maybe Sunday too) i had finished reading those books i borrowed from the library and I'm totally bored now ! (still rmb-ing ytd scene)
oh GOD ! school is starting, it's fast ! (just the day after tomorrow) ohhh, my colour rubber band; short skirt; hairs not tied properly && maybe my socks ! hmmm that's all what i hate to be caught with ! :DD but I'm looking forward ya as i miss my friends like hell :P (but still there's some ''don't want" moments)
chatting away with hansa just now, she's sort of MAD :DD -ROFL* she's laughing and fooling around in front of her web cam i saw and can't help but LAUGH (out loud)~~ well, today like no one online de ! so sian all my sisters only hansa && esther is online now ! :DD woots ~ my brother not at home so i happily use the com and no one come and disturb saying: "enough liao horz OFF!" ROFL* ~ hahas :DD
i love my sisters and brothers and gurlfren and my friends too ! i miss them hell loads ! :DD (hallehluyah) =.=
currently listening to -the sweet escape (my friendster's song), because of you (my blog's song), it started with a kiss && melodi ~
Kau melodi yang indah Menusuki jiwa Tanpamu Hidupku tak bermakna 多么实在的感觉 望著你的脸 这一刻 我到了被人遗忘的永远 Pertemuan yang tanpa diduga 像迷路的人找到回家的路线 Engkau bak lagu dan aku bagai irama Bersatu kita mewarnai hidup bersama Tanpamu hilanglah nadi kita berdua Menderita tiada haluan Woo~ 在我心里最动听的melody