❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ my stomach is very pain ! } rolling on the floor screaming ~ :DD can't even stand up straight PAIN lah !
today I'm having a bad mood, but it doesn't last long and i was feeling not right all the while (feel like vomiting all the time) pe went drama room there, then teachers talk bout grad nite then we sat there chat chat ~ :) chem & phy were so bored * yawns* finally chinese lesson ! WOOTs-lala ! :DD chat with esther airen ~ OH GODDD - nonono ok !?!?! not that way you all thinking can ! no lah and don't anyhow spread huh! and i don't want that hair cut ! no way i gonna cut that way ! and chatting with ESTHER AIREN simply shuang can! we chat whatever we want, like the whole world is ours ! :DD laugh laugh laugh~~ throughout the lesson (we're mad & obviously loud !)
after school stay backed in school eat lorh then assemble in the hall and mr rumi separate our class me and pearl said we want go 403 ! at first we were going 402 & 401 but we don't want ! :DD finally we ten people went to 403 ~ yeah shuang ! :) the talk was interesting and the game is obviously fun ! we had hell load of fun playing ! arena is the one with load of money ! arena's the queen of allowance, then sulan 's queen of fortune me and pearl is the spents queens ! && yeemin is the lowest number queen ! in the end we got total of $28K ... :DD after the talk, it's already 5 +, sat around outside G O wait for esther mummy to fetch her home den chat chat lorh ! :DD then went central meet my parents went to the singtel shop, then saw adraino ? (think is him, with his family) saw aileng, shuzhen and chailin sweetheart ! :) went home after dinner and now Blogging !
i had enough and don't be over my limits I'm a temperamental girl ! get it !?!?! i hate the way you treat me, think i what? i was so dulan lah wakakakakaka. shut up before your pimple grow more and more i hate see-ing you everyday so poil my mood oh well he's my best not best you huan low ? act big eh ?!? my madneessssss still carry on and on ~! I will still move on happily, but i know when to take action when not to hahahahahhas !BOOSss~ woots-lala