❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
went to school for chemistry lesson ! :DD met sihua at the bus stop there and i was late hahas, went in and only a few people inside ! at the end only ten people came for lesson so pathetic lah :DD had 15 min break before doing practical i broke one of the test tube during the practical oh hahas, that's careless of me :DD met hansa at the bus stop opp ajc after lesson, went lunch together with pearl and hansa chat bout OBB, and others things then to popular as hansa wanted to buy her chem TYS, back to hub hub, sat down and chat :DD is a nice day hanging out with my nu-er and mei, arena and yeemin got lesson till 5 (so late lah) lols :) that all and now I'm back home to BLOG !
i showed my parents my report book today, what i get from them is SCOLDING AND SCOLDING ! *they never have give me any encouraging words !* (what i wish so much since I'm young) i had already had many stress for this mid-year, and all i get is SCOLDING from them, she even throw my report book i was so angry and i lost control and i cried ! even when i ate my dinner, i ate it with my tears my tears is like running tap ! keep flowing out i don't know why when i cried, there's sudden thought running through my mind, do cutting hurts? or do jumping down hurts? i think i really suffer from depression, i am seriously feeling down right now ! this year i cried alot, alot of stress perhaps sorry i didn't did well for my MYE, i will do well for my O de. stop giving me more and more stress !
15 more days till peini marhmie is back ! :DD shall end here for today; take care&& byebye !