❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ love, hate or loathe? } that little messy thingy !
well today went back school for fnn lesson around 11am - 1pm, don't know where to go till 2.30pm ! it started rainning so we went canteen around 1.30 +, went out of school and bought bubble tea then it rain heavily, walked back school lorh and we were all wet lah ! after that went mac to eat, sat there and talked yeemin && hansa were playing with the sugar, milk ..etc oh man ! hahas they are childish isn't it? hahas :DD went home around 5.30 +, now to blog ! tmr trip there again ? hahas :DD looking forward lah !
that person! oh yes is you lah, ass ! currently missing & loving so much *YOU;YOURS* your presence, your smile your love, your memory, YOU YOU YOU! lols~~ hahas :DD love or loathe? weeeellllll~~~ i simply hearted my sisters ! they are everything for me, my BELOVED ones :)
18 more days till peini marhmie is back !
i miss her many many :)
-till the day i let you go (iamstillme-xanthe;yeeleng)