❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ i missing you, many many } && i miss my girlfriends loads !
went school for chemistry, I'm guai okay ! ROFL* pearl nuer was late (i thought she's not coming) so tired, so bored ~ finally break time *twist* :DD practical ! i don't know how to lah so i kept looking around miss yeow say no talking is allow ! oh man ~~~ i didn't score well as what i had predicted ! hahas :DD
went for lunch with pohgee baobei && pearl nuer then to library, pohgee didn't go with us lah as she want to go home sleep, lazy pig ! LOLS :DD had a great time chatting with nuer in the library ! returned books && borrow books again; I'm addicted to books ! :DD then around almost 6pm, nuer pei me walked home then she went off to buy her bubble tea && meet up with her tracy :) and now I'm back home; BLOGGING ! :DD