❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ i live for that simple reason } feel the way before i fall in love with you :DD
today was another boring day ! well, went market in the morning with my mum then use com for hours, hahas ! chatted with my sisters in msn && talking bout our SPA thingy sisters paranormal agents :DD arena's XIAONA; NANA hansa's XIAOSA; SASA yeemin's XIAOGIAN; GIANGIAN samantha's XIAOMAN; MANMAN peini's XIAONIE; NIENIE yeeleng's XIAOLENG; LENGLENG meeting tmr to discuss these things; shall have fun chatting with you girls ! :DD
10 more days to go :DD shall end here for today; byebye take care && happy holidays