❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ i hint, you avoids } phone down && i burst into tears ; your words, your meaning is so real !
today was playing with my gameboy whole day ! realised my eyesight is getting bad ! *sobs* on my com and here i am ~ BLOGGING :DD chat with my sisters & hock chuan & .......... hock chuan's blog -check it out bahh, wahahas :DD http://hockchuanblog.blogspot.com/ anyway he haven't edit finish -ROFL* so sian lehh, nothing to do de ! yesterday css2, jiajun & javin out ! how come javin out ? *so shocking* I'm rotting at home, i want go out ! doing nothing and school is starting soon :( looking forward to the outing with my sisters !