❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ my madness over wilsonthong } WILSONTHONGWEISHENG- my CSS2 ! :DD
today didn't went school as my mum ask me accompany her out that's great, get to go out ! hahas :DD my god brother & her mum came our house in the morning, then went to the hawker there to had our lunch saw pearl nuer and others at the coffee shop :) went orchard after that, shopping time ! went Isetan(shaw house) , saw that Kbox de andy (I think is him lah, not really rmb how he look like) went bugis after that, around 4+ went home lerhx ! :DD
yesterday stay up till very late as i wanted to watch the result show for campus superstar sad lah, WILSON THONG IS OUT ! =( now like no point watching css2 liao !; he's OUT !!!
p/s: SASA meimei :DD
i will pei you go for phy when school reopen,
you won't be alone de as i think mr chiang will sure ask me go
cos in the four days of phy class i only go for once !