❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ depression-ing } i shall reveal my thoughts here since there's no one for me to talk to
samantha; i know it was my fault that day, i thought i say its was my fault and i said sorry didn't i ? never mind here a SORRY for you again.
i had thousands of words to say, but .... never mind, i just felt there's nothing to say.... seriously it hurts inside me, I'm been crying these few days, who knows? i shouldn't had went out, i shouldn't had stay in Singapore maybe i shall leave this place to a far far place ....
shall end here for today;I'm restless every things went wrong && baby, i MISS you
5 more days till me beloved peini marhmie is back !