❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{ the days without you :DD } your presence is what i need lah!
today went school for fnn, never go chemistry as i think fnn is more important cos teacher going teach things that will not be taught again. while chemistry is revising, hmm HAHAS :DD went off after fnn, went had lunch with shuzhen && aileng but aileng went off awhile later. saw that css2 de WILSON thONG !!! :) he's handsome && cute can !?! hahas saw our last time de tuition friend with him, omg ! shop around hubhub, saw Mr marcus koh he saw us then he looked down on the floor ~ROFL went library, saw esther they all there, sat down there then chat chat but they want go eat lerh left me and shuzhen so we went com there and used the com then pohgee && chailin met us around 4+ went kfc, sat there gossiping ! hahas :DD went home around 5+, back home ;BLOGGING time~ ! currently helping shuzhen to create blog :DD
HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY edith :DD
12 more days to go :) i miss my pretty boy; his presence ! you're gone, farfar away ? I've never felt this way before, Everything that I do; Reminds me of you.
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day