❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
{wake me up, i am still in my dream} beneath that colourful sky
today no school ! :DD woke up around 8+ as mummy went for work then i scared wake up late so ask her wake me up ! around 10+ peini marhmiie came my hze ! she dismissed lerhx ! so was early till our meeting time used com at home, was bored can ?! :D went out around 11.20 meet them at yck ! yeemin deardear reached lerhx, arena dardar was late ! so we went discussing where to go eg- jurong east, IMM, changi airport,tampines end up we went to tampines and century square after awhile around 2+ went marina square ! :DD walked around and went toilet to slack ! pictures taken !!! :DD zi lian-ing there till 4++ hahas ! boos ~ i loves them loadds ! my marhmiie, deardear & dardar ! :D i had a great day with you ladies ! friday or saturday ? ~ i can go i think ! YEAHH !
no photos today ! will upload soon
that thought, that dream YOU;YOURS i scream, i cry, i shout, i laugh, i smile ! your smile, your presence ?