❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
today went amk mac to had breakfast with arena & yeemin ate till 9 +++ then wanted to take bus back to sch but we 9.30 must reach sch and the bus so long still haven come so we took taxi to sch ! ~practical !!! well, i really don't know how to do my practical larhx ! :DD after practical went to the lock up room ! shift 1 and 2 lock up room different lorhhx ! chat inside the lock up room, slack around !!! no handphone with me ~ so sians nothing to do lerh so we slept on the floor and chat is so fcuking cold inside that dance room larhhx !!! yeahh ! finally can leave that stupid room ! 2 + lerhx, went out of school decided to go J8 went there, shop one round went down went home around 3+, and is so bored there now, i'm back to BLOGGING !! :DD
my life still goes on even without you i wont let you destroy my relationship with my sister i will be happy now and forever ! :DD i simply hearts my sisters that much !
that thought ; that dream {all mess up !!! i wanna know now ! } YOU;YOURS your smile, your presence ? i cry, i laugh, i smile, i scream, i shout